Associated Brokerage Center, Inc. specializes in the Security Services industry. We understand how to provide a flexible and comprehensive insurance program for Alarm Installation Companies & Security Guard Companies all across the United States.
13 Reasons to Choose Associated Brokerage Center for Alarm Installation Insurance
- Coverage provided on an admitted basis in most states.
- Errors & Omissions (Professional Liability) coverage included.
- False Arrest coverage.
- Comprehensive General Liability – Limits to $1,000,000 per occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate.
- Assault & Battery.
- Lost Key coverage.
- Broad Form Property Damage.
- Wage Freeze endorsement available (freezes guard wages at a given level for premium computation purposes).
- Personal Injury coverage.
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage available.
- Building, Contents, Business Income, Crime, Boiler, Inland Marine and all Property coverages are available.
- Special Causes of Loss coverage.
- Elite Property Enhancement provides Personal Property of Others.
- $10,000, Valuable Papers and Records
- $50,000, Accounts Receivable
- $25,000, Business Income and Extra Expense
- $100,000, EDP Equipment and Media
- $50,000, Off Premises Power Failure
- $25,000, Lock Replacement
- $1,000, and much more
Automatically included on every account:
An Exclusive Endorsement
Includes $50,000 limits each for Business Travel Accident Benefit, Donation Assurance, Emergency Real Estate Consulting Fee, Identity Theft Expense, Image Restoration and Counseling, Key Individual Replacement Expenses, Kidnap Expense, Terrorism Travel Reimbursement, Workplace Violence Counseling. $25,000 limits for each Conference Cancellation, Fundraising Event Blackout, Political Unrest ($5,000 per employee), Temporary Meeting Space Reimbursement and $1,500 Travel Delay Reimbursement.
Crisis Management endorsement
$25,000 limit for crisis management emergency response expenses incurred because of an incident giving rise to a “crisis”